Edu Alliance is proud to announce that we are a partner for BETT MEA the Middle East and Africa’s leading EdTech event! The event will be held in Dubai on 8-9 December 2020 at Festival Arena, Dubai. This free-to-attend event is an opportunity for educators and EdTech professionals to get hands on with the tools and technologies set to revolutionise the learning environment.
BETT MEA transforms learning through offering an exhibition and seminar speakers where experts and educators can strategise, participate in professional development and share their vision of how to improve learning outcomes across the Middle East and Africa regions. Edu Alliance Ltd. Co-Founder and Managing Partner Dr. Senthil Nathan will serve as a panel moderator on the Future of Higher Education: Building a portfolio of micro-credentials towards credentials.
This session will explore:
How to place greater value on the curriculum, through online and offline learning
Ensuring quality assurance and accreditation in online learning
Providing staff with professional development through e-learning platforms
There will be 6 major themes, including:
– E-Learning & Blended Learning– Celebrating the best of #LearningNeverStops during school closures; evolving pedagogy and teaching in a hybrid learning environment
– Inclusion– Equity vs equality – how can we breach the digital divide? Evaluating the impact of remote teaching on SEND students
– Innovation in Teaching and Learning – New technologies to support learning in the classroom and at home; Is blended learning here to stay?
– Leadership– Giving leadership strategies for driving organisational change and designing and delivering an agile, future-proofed digital strategy
– Skills – What skills do we need to flourish in a post-COVID world?
– Wellbeing – Resolving the impact of remote learning on student and teacher mental health
At Bett MEA, you will be able to hear, network and gain insights first-hand from some of the leading educators, and decision makers including:
– Dr. Abdullah N. Addas, Deputy Director, Center of Alignment of Educational Outcomes with Labor Market, King Abdulaziz University, Saudi Arabia
– Isobel Abulhoul OBE, CEO & Trustee, Emirates Literature Foundation, UAE
– Dr Zahra AL Rawahi, Director of Building Innovative Capabilities, Research Council of the Sultanate of Oman
– Dr Senthil Nathan, Managing Director, Edu Alliance Ltd. UAE and former Deputy Vice Chancellor of Higher Colleges of Technology
– Confidence Dikgole, Policy & Gov Relations, Independent Schools Association of South Africa
– Dr. Mustapha Akinkunmi, Financial Economist – Technology Strategist and Chief External Relations Officer at Kola Daisi University, Nigeria
– Rohan Roberts, Head of Future Learning at GEMS Education
– Alan Williamson, Chief Executive Officer at Taaleem
Bringing people together is at the heart of why people attend conferences and as lockdown restrictions are easing, Bett MEA pledges to make the event a safe space for the education community. Although this year’s show will look and feel slightly different this time around, BETT MEA is excited to bring the community together to learn, procure and prepare for the new education setting.
Registration is open now! So, join us at the Middle East’s education event of the year. Visit Bett MEA 2020 at Festival Arena, Dubai between 8-9 December. Register today for free at mea.bettshow.com